Date: Thursday 16 December 2021
Members Her Worship the Mayor Rachel Reese
Cr Judene Edgar
and Mr Pat Dougherty
Quorum: 2 Pat Dougherty
Nelson City Council Disclaimer
Please note that the contents of these Council and Committee agendas have yet to be considered by Council and officer recommendations may be altered or changed by the Council in the process of making the formal Council decision. For enquiries call (03) 5460436.
· To consider and award tenders that exceed the limits of the Chief Executive’s delegated authority.
· The Tenders Subcommittee will be comprised of the Chief Executive, Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Chair of the committee (for which the tender falls within the area of responsibility of the committee)
· To award all tenders that exceed the limits of the Chief Executive’s delegated authority
· Any tenders awarded by the Tenders Subcommittee will be reported on in the next Quarterly Report to the relevant governing committee.
16 December 2021
Karakia and Mihi Timatanga
3.1 Updates to the Interests Register
3.2 Identify any conflicts of interest in the agenda
That the Tenders Subcommittee
1. Excludes the public from the following parts of the proceedings of this meeting.
2. The general subject of each matter to be considered while the public is excluded, the reason for passing this resolution in relation to each matter and the specific grounds under section 48(1) of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 for the passing of this resolution are as follows:
General subject of each matter to be considered
Reason for passing this resolution in relation to each matter
Particular interests protected (where applicable)
Electricity contract tender - 2022-2025
The public conduct of this matter would be likely to result in disclosure of information for which good reason exists under section 7
The withholding of the information is necessary:
· Section 7(2)(h)
To enable the local authority to carry out, without prejudice or disadvantage, commercial activities