Te Rōpū Kaupapa
Held via Zoom on Wednesday 15 September 2021, commencing at 9.00a.m.
Present: Councillors Y Bowater (Chairperson), M Courtney and G Noonan
In Attendance: Team Leader Governance (R Byrne) and Governance Adviser (K McLean)
Apologies : Nil
There were no apologies.
There were no changes to the order of business.
There were no updates to the Interests Register, and no interests with items on the agenda were declared.
There was no public forum.
Document number R26124, agenda pages 5 - 11 refer.
Manager Consents and Compliance, Mandy Bishop, spoke to the report, noting that iwi had been consulted and were in support of the naming application.
1. Receives the report Street naming application - 3D Hill Street (R26124) and its attachments (A2720005, A2720000); and
2. Approves the name of “Tuia Lane” for the road as shown on Attachment 2 (A2720000) of report R26124.
Document number R26141, agenda pages 12 - 21 refer.
Manager Consents and Compliance, Mandy Bishop, spoke to the report, noting that there were no developer conflicts with the three proposed names and that they were in support.
1. Receives the report Street naming application - Marsden Park (R26141) and its attachments (A2723706, A2729663, A2233032); and
2. Approves the names of “Homestead Avenue”, “McLaughlin Lane” and “Ashley Terrace” for the roads as shown on Attachment 2 (A2729663) of report R26141.
Document number R26172, agenda pages 22 - 26 refer.
Manager Consents and Compliance, Mandy Bishop, spoke to the report, she noted that there were no developer conflicts with the proposed name and that there would be no financial cost to Council if the Panel approved the name ‘Blackbarn Close’.
1. Receives the report Application for naming of a private right of way - 4 Hill Street (R26172); and
2. Accepts the name of “Blackbarn Close” for the right of way identified in the scheme plan for proposed subdivision RM215186.
There being no further business the meeting ended at 9.11am.
Confirmed as a correct record of proceedings: