Mayor Her Worship the Mayor Rachel Reese
Deputy Mayor Cr Judene Edgar
Members Cr Rachel Sanson
CE Pat Dougherty
Nelson City Council Disclaimer
Please note that the contents of these Council and Committee Agendas have yet to be considered by Council and officer recommendations may be altered or changed by the Council in the process of making the formal Council decision.
· To consider and award tenders that exceed the limits of the Chief Executive’s delegated authority.
· The Tenders Subcommittee will be comprised of the Chief Executive, Mayor, Deputy Mayor, Chair of the Governance and Finance Committee, and Chair of any other relevant committee (where the tender falls within a different committee’s area of responsibility)
· To award all tenders that exceed the limits of the Chief Executive’s delegated authority
· Any tenders awarded by the Tenders Subcommittee will be reported to the following meeting of the relevant committee for which the tender falls within the committee areas of responsibility.
9 December 2019
3.1 Updates to the Interests Register
3.2 Identify any conflicts of interest in the agenda
That the Tenders Subcommittee
1. Excludes the public from the following parts of the proceedings of this meeting.
2. The general subject of each matter to be considered while the public is excluded, the reason for passing this resolution in relation to each matter and the specific grounds under section 48(1) of the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987 for the passing of this resolution are as follows:
General subject of each matter to be considered
Reason for passing this resolution in relation to each matter
Particular interests protected (where applicable)
Tender Evaluation - Electricity contract 2020 - 2022
The public conduct of this matter would be likely to result in disclosure of information for which good reason exists under section 7
The withholding of the information is necessary:
· Section 7(2)(h)
To enable the local authority to carry out, without prejudice or disadvantage, commercial activities